Powered by AMD® Ryzen™ AM4 processors, the ASUS Prime B350-Plus packs a punch with performance and reliability. Access next-generation connectivity and speeds with NVMe M.2, USB 3.1, DDR4 support and Gigabit LAN. 5X Protection III ensures component longevity and reliability while SafeSlot Core adds protection for PCIe slots.
At a Glance
- Powered by AMD® Ryzen™ AM4 and 7th generation Athlon™ processors to maximize connectivity and speed with NVMe M.2, USB 3.1, DDR4 and Gigabit LAN
- 5X Protection III Hardware-level safeguards provide component longevity and reliability
- Specially designed fan RGB header to support multi-color CPU fan LED strips
- Patent-pending SafeSlot Core fortified PCIe slot prevents damage caused by heavyweight GPUs
- FanXpert 2+ delivers advanced fan controls for optimized cooling
Built to LastPRIME B350 series motherboards are engineered with industry-leading 5X Protection III, employing the finest components, excellent circuit design, and exacting standards to guarantee the quality and long-term durability of your motherboard. That means exceptional protection and stability for your build — thanks to decades of engineering experience from the world’s leading motherboard brand.
Brighten Up Your BuildBuilt-in LED lighting options can illuminate your build in a variety of mesmerizing styles. With specially-designed Fan RGB header control, you can even personalize your own fan lighting scheme with the exclusive AMD RGB Fan!
SafeSlot CoreSafeSlot Core is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe slot. Featuring a fortified design that’s anchored to the motherboard by a special hook, Safeslot Core provides 1.6x stronger retention and 1.3x greater shearing resistance than standard expansion slots. ASUS Prime motherboards have strengthened solder points around both the PCIe and DIMM pins.
With onboard thermal sensors and hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode detection, Fan Xpert 2+ makes sure every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise!
- Auto-Tuning Mode: Scans fan parameters and all fans with a single click.
- Extreme Quite Mode: Reduces the CPU fan speed to below the default minimum, for extra-quiet operation and power savings during light loads.