CONTINUOUS POWER WITH high current RAILs
If you are looking for a strong, stable and reliable PSU that will last you for years, you’ll want one that runs on Continuous Power. Antec PSUs always use Continuous Power to deliver consistent, stable wattage to your entire system. You can believe that whenever Antec advertises a rated wattage, that is exactly what you’ll get: stability and continuous power. No exceptions. Along with Quad fully protected +12V high current rails with high load capabilities to ensure maximum CPU & GPU compatibility. The new OC-link feature allows 2 HCP Platinums to work in tandem to power the most demanding systems. No matter how power hungry your rig is, the HCP Platinum Series i s definitely worth every cent and will provide you with all the power you’ll ever need!
80 PLUS® Platinum certified
80 PLUS Certification Saving energy has become an important factor when choosing the correct power supply. HCP-1300 Platinum has an up to 94% efficiency to reduce your electricity bill by up to 25%!. This power supply provides efficiency during max and low loads and lives up to the standards of today’s world.
Reliability you can count on
The HCP-1300 Platinum is backed with AQ7 – Antec Quality 7 year parts and labor warranty, and you get unlimited access to Antec’s incomparable technical support and customer service.
All the power you’ll ever need
If a lone PSU isn’t enough to provide power you need on your monstrous creation, the new OC-Link feature allows 2 HCP Platinums to work in tandem to power the most demanding systems.
LESS CLUTTER, MORE ROOM, BETTER COOLING
The HCP-1300 Platinum is a fully modular PSU, this allows you to use only the cables you need, greatly simplifies installation and helps clear out space. This can also improve your airflow because excess cables can obstruct and reduce airflow. With the addition of Stealth Wires, all wires are darkened for minimal visibility in the chassis, making your rig that much cleaner.
Double Ball Bearing Fan
Staying cool is one of the important thing to consider when in comes to power supply. A well cooled power supply greatly increases its life span. The 135 mm Double Ball Bearing (DBB) Fan is ideal for quiet computing and is designed for longer life, guaranteeing hours of operation. Features a Thermal Manager, an advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management and will allow your PSU to stay at an optimal temperature.
high standard in engineering
A power supply converts mains AC to low-voltage regulated DC power for the internal components of a computer. Several direct-current voltages are required, and they must be regulated with some accuracy to provide stable operation of the computer. This is where the quality of Antec power supplies differ from the rest. Antec’s high performance 100% Japanese heavy-duty capacitors ensures the tightest DC stability and regulation. So you can rest assure that this power supply will last you for multiple builds to come.
• 1300W Continuous Power – Guaranteed 1300W of Continuous Power from Antec
• 80 PLUS® PLATINUM certified – Up to 94% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
• Save Energy and Money – Reduce your electricity bill by up to 25%
• AQ7 – Antec Quality 7 year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
• 16-pin Socket – Industry-leading 16-pin sockets double the modular connectivity by supporting 2 different 8-pin cables per socket and allow for future connector changes
• 28(20+8)-pin MBU socket – World’s first socket for possible future MBU connectors
• 135 mm DBB Silence – Whisper-quiet high-quality double ball bearing fan with long lifetime
• Thermal Manager – An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
• High Current Rails – 4 High Current +12V rails with high load capabilities ensure maximum CPU & GPU compatibility
• 100% +12V – Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
• Multi PCI-E – 10 PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support
• OC Link™ – Allows 2 HCP Platinums to work in tandem to power the most demanding systems
• CircuitShield™ – Full suite of industrial grade protections: Over Current Protection (OCP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Under Voltage Protection (UVP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Over Power Protection (OPP), Over Temperature Protection (OTP), Surge & Inrush Protection (SIP), No Load Operation (NLO) & Brown-Out Protection (BOP)
• All Japanese Heavy-Duty Caps – All high-performance Japanese capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
• PhaseWave™ Design – A server-class full-bridge LLC design with a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology
• Stealth Wires – All wires darkened for minimal visibility in chassis