Microsoft Office 365 Personal 1 Year Subscription - QQ2-00557
Why Office 365
- Great for 1 PC or Mac, and 1 tablet, Office 365 Personal helps you get
things done from virtually anywhere, on all your devices.
- And it's always up to date, so you'll never have to worry about getting stuck with old versions.
Fully installed Office applications
- Get the all-new 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote,
Outlook, and more, downloaded directly to your favourite devices.
- You can keep working even if you're not online.
Install on multiple devices
- Get the full Office experience on 1 PC or Mac, 1 tablet (including Windows, iPad, and Android), and 1 phone.
Access from anywhere
- Use OneDrive cloud storage to get instant access to your documents, photos, and videos.
- Edit and share them online anytime, anywhere, on all your devices.
Always up to date
- Every new upgrade is included so you'll always have the most up-to-date version as soon as it's available.
Office 365 Personal includes
- Current versions are Office 2016 for PC and Office 2016 for Mac
- Create, polish, and share beautiful documents.
- Analyse and visualize your data in new and intuitive ways.
- Create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas.
- Harness your thoughts in your very own digital notebook.
- Organize email, coordinate schedules, and stay up to date with contacts.
- Create your own custom database apps fast, and harness the power of your data.
- PC only
- Print and share professional-looking publications with powerful, easy-to-use tools.
- PC only
- Get 1TB OneDrive cloud storage for all your stuff.
- Call mobile and landline phones with 60 monthly Skype minutes.
Installation and FAQ
How do I install Office?
- After purchase, you can install Office at www.office.com/myaccount. For more information, see the FAQ.
- What's the difference between Office 365 plans and Office 2016 suites?
- Office 365 plans include the complete suite of Office applications,
plus other services that are enabled over the Internet, including extra
cloud storage with OneDrive and Skype minutes for home use.
- With Office 365 you get the fully installed Office experience on PCs,
Macs, tablets (including Windows, iPad, and Android) and smartphones.
- Office 365 plans are available as a monthly or annual subscription.
- With Office 365, upgrades are always included with your subscription.
- Office 2016 suites, including Office Home & Student and Home &
Business, include applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
OneNote; they are available as a one-time purchase for use on a single
PC or Mac.
- The applications are not automatically updated; to get the latest
version, you must purchase Office again when the new version becomes
- PC: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Mac: Intel processor
Required Operating System
- PC: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.10
- iOS: Office for iPad requires iOS 7.0 or later, Office for iPhone can be installed on phones running iOS 6.0 or later.
- Android: Office for Android can be installed on tablets and phones
that are running Android KitKat 4.4 or later version and have an
ARM-based or Intel x86 processor.
- PC: 1GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Mac: 4 GB RAM
Required Hard Disk Space
- PC: 3.0GB of available disk space
- Mac: 6 GB HFS+ hard disk format
- PC: 1280 x 800 resolution
- Mac: 1280 x 800 resolution
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality.
- However, all features and functionality are always available by using a
keyboard, mouse or other standard or accessible input device.
- Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
Additional System Requirements
- Non-commercial use.
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
- Microsoft account required.