TP-LINK TL-WPA4220KIT 300MBPS WIRELESS AV600 POWERLINE
One Touch Super Range Extension
Wi-Fi Clone Button simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and helps build a seamless unified home network. Home Plug AV standard providing up to 600Mbps1 high speed data transmission over a home's existing electrical wiring, ideal for lag-free HD or 3D video streaming and online gaming. Extend 300Mbps wireless connections to previously hard-to-reach areas of your home and office. Wired or Wireless? Why not Both. Meet an Excellent Home Network Solution 300Mbps AV600 Wi-Fi Powerline Extender Starter Kit TL-WPA4220 KIT.
Wi-Fi Auto-Sync for Unified Wi-Fi Network
Wi-Fi Auto-Sync creates a simple, intuitive powerline experience. Pressing the Wi-Fi Clone button instantly copies your network name and password from your router for easy setup. Wi-Fi Move automatically applies any settings changes across the network. Your existing Wi-Fi settings will be synchronized to the new extender automatically.
Extend Your Powerline Network to Any Room
Based on the Powerline technology, your network extension is never limited to the primary coverage of your router. With advanced Home Plug AV2,TL-WPA4220 KIT is perfect for delivering ultra-fast data transfer speed and brings network to anywhere there is a power outlet.
Plug, Pair and Play
Plug the TL-PA4010 in the wall and connect it to the router with an Ethernet cable. Then plug the TL-WPA4220 in any desired power outlet.
Press the 'Pair' buttons on both adapters to create a secure network. There you go! Just enjoy the seamless, high speed wired and wireless network.
Powerline Management on Your Smartphone
The tpPLC Utility and tpPLC app make it easy to control wireless network settings, set schedules for Wi-Fi availability and even control the LED indicators on your adapters from any iOS or Android device. Powerline adapters need to be connected to the same electrical circuit.
- Plug Type: EU, UK, US, AR
- Standards and Protocols: Home Plug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.11b/g/n
- Interface: 2 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port
- Button: Pair, Reset, Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Clone
- Maximum: 7.608W (220V/50Hz)
- Typical: 7.216W (220V/50Hz)
- Standby: 4.610W (220V/50Hz)
PWR, PLC, ETH, Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Clone
Dimensions ( W x D x H ):
- TL-WPA4220: 2.1 x 1.6 x 3.7 in. (54 × 40 × 94 mm)
- TL-PA4010: 2.0 × 1.1 × 2.6 in. (52 × 28.5 × 65 mm)
300 Meters over electrical circuit
- 11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic)
- 11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
- 11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
- 270M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 130M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 108M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 54M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 11M: -85dBm@8% PER
- 6M: -88dBm@10% PER
- 1M: -90dBm@8% PER
64/128-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio,WMM, Wireless Statistics
- CE:- FCC:
WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK Encryption
CE, FCC, RoHS
Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8, Mac, Linux
- Operating Temperature: 0 degrees Celsius to 40 degrees Celsius
- Storage Temperature: -40 degrees Celsius to 70 degrees Celsius
- Operating Humidity: 10%-90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%-90% non-condensing
What's in the box
Powerline Ethernet Adapter TL-WPA4220 & TL-PA4010
6.5 ft. (2 m) Ethernet cable (RJ45)
Quick Installation Guide