Wireless Adapter 4.0 + EDR dongle receiver USB adapter for PS4 wireless
headset wireless encryption automatically activates Bluetooth, supports
A2DP, HFP. (A2DP: Send music played by PC to Bluetooth headset audio
format: 44.1K sampling, dual channel, bit width 16 bits. HFP: Bluetooth
headset voice intercom, audio format: 8K sampling, mono, bit width 16
Only the host supports USB Auido, plug in the USB BT Dongle to send the
host audio signal to the Bluetooth terminal device through Dongle.
Dimensions: approx. 3.3 cm x 1.6 cm x 0.8 cm Transmission range: 33 feet
(10 m) Perfect compatibility: Suitable for any Bluetooth headset
(Bluetooth adapter must be connected to the PS4 console if you are
connected to another machine is not available )
3.5mm male and female busbars, perfect for connecting microphones. A
cable clamp that secures the microphone to clothing. This allows you to
play the game without noise when talking to the microphone, giving you
the perfect gaming experience! (The Sony BOSE JBL brand is not currently
Regardless of the host, the wireless protocol stack is implemented on
the dongle. Only the host supports USB Auido, plug in the USB BT Dongle
to send the host audio signal to the wireless terminal device through
1X USB Adapter Wireless Dongle
1X audio receiver
1. Connection method: You go to PS4 and plug the Bluetooth adapter into one of the USB ports.
The lED indicator on the dongle flashes slowly, then press the dongle
button for 2 seconds. The LED flashes rapidly. This signal shows the
pairing mode. Turn on the Bluetooth headset and turn it into pairing
mode. The Bluetooth dongle and your Bluetooth headset will automatically
turn blue when the paired dongle LEDs are successfully connected. The
Bluetooth dongle will automatically connect to the Bluetooth headset the
3. Plug the microphone into the headphone jack of the ps4 contyoller.
4. Move to the ps4 user interface/home screen,
5. Select the menu device,
6. Select an audio device,
7. Set the input device to the headset connected to the controller.
8. Set the output device to a usb headset.
9. Adjust the microphone volume,
10. Adjust the Bluetooth headset volume,
11. Set the output of the headset to all audio,
- PS4 Revolution - PS4 Wireless Dongle (latest version)
- Latest version upgrade, stable performance
- Allows you to connect to any wireless audio device when plugged into the PS4 USB slot
- Wireless microphone allows you to chat while plugging in the PS4 controller